Stages of Program Implementation
I. Program Socialization
The program socialization was conducted by KOIN (KOPERASI INDONESIA UMKM) to groups of breeders in the area, including villages, villages and other community groups.
II. Documents Submission
After the socialization stage is completed in the implementation, then the community who are participating in the Creative Economy Independency Program is required to be asked immediately submit the required data, including:
- Copy of husband and wife’s ID card
- Copy of Family Card and Marriage Certificate
- Passport size photo of husband and wife 4 x 6 (4 sheets)
- Copy of SHM / HGB (Property certificate)
- Copy of the latest SPPT (Property tax)
- Land Price Statement from head of village
- Business Certificate from the Village
- Environmental Permit
III. Partnership Analysis
Preliminary analysis will conducted by KOIN (KOPERASI INDONESIA UMKM) to assess the eligibility and feasibility of prospective partners to be able to participate this program. This is done to analyze how much potential and ability of potential partners in managing the program. The criteria must be fulfilled by prospective partners include:
Honesty in this program is a very important thing, because honesty of partners is the key to success. With a wide range of coverage and distance from cooperative office that are far apart, then honesty in implementing the program will assist cooperatives in coordinating and evaluating in achieving the targets that have been determined.
In this case, partners are required to be disciplined to run the program according to the directions and directions of the cooperative. For example in feeding for livestock it takes a high discipline to be able to feed according to the time and portion needed. Because this greatly affects the success rate of raising these sheeps. If partners are not disciplined, then the growth target and weight gain (for sheep fattening) or egg productivity (for laying hens) is very difficult to achieve and will directly affect the achievement of the partner’s earnings.
3. Hard Work
In addition to honesty and discipline, partners are also required to work hard because of the obligation to return the production capital that must be borne, then honesty, discipline and hard work are the main factors that determine the success of this program. As for the obligation to return the production capital that is borne by the partners, in this partnership program it has been designed and carefully calculated by the KOIN (KOPERASI UMKM INDONESIA) so that it is beneficial for partners, where the funds for the return of production capital are sourced from the processing of solid organic fertilizer processed from manure waste, where the solid organic fertilizer processed by the partners will be purchased by KOIN (KOPERASI UMKM INDONESIA) and the result of the sale of organic fertilizer are used by the partners to return the production capital. In conclusion, if partners are lazy, it will affect the nominal amount of return on production capital.
The three basic things are made as character assessments of partners. Other technical analysis is needed, such as guarantee analysis (if the partner capital is sourced from the financial institution) and environmental analysis related to the placement of the sheepfold.
Analysis of the guarantee will be used as a basis for consideration to determine how many sheepfold packages will be built for partners. Thus, it allows prospective partners to be able to take more than one sheepfold package if the guarantee of production capital from prospective partners to the KOIN (KOPERASI UMKM INDONESIA) is sufficient and adequate. The environmental analysis is the basis for knowing how responsive the environment around the sheepfold where the sheepfold will be placed because it influences is related to environmental safety factors around the sheepfold.
IV. Document Verification by Financial Institutions
After the partnership program submission documents is analyzed by KOIN (KOPERASI UMKM INDONESIA) and declared eligible to follow this program, then the file will then be submitted to the Financial Institution in partnership with KOIN (KOPERASI UMKM INDONESIA) for further verification. At this stage the Financial Institution will conduct a re-analysis of partners guarantees to the KOIN (KOPERASI UMKM INDONESIA) and check BI checking. If in the continued verification by the Financial Institution is declared to pass, then the Financial Institution will provide information about the prospective partner. If according to the results of verification of potential partners declared DECENT, then KOIN (KOPERASI UMKM INDONESIA) will continue the program process to the next stage, but if declared not yet feasible, then the submission of partners will be re-evaluated by KOIN (KOPERASI UMKM INDONESIA).
V. The sheepfold development process
The implementation of sheepfold construction is the responsibility of the KOIN (KOPERASI UMKM INDONESIA) and the KOIN (KOPERASI UMKM INDONESIA) will appoint the implementing contractor, which in the process of building of the sheepfold remains fully under the supervision of KOIN (KOPERASI UMKM INDONESIA).
The stages of implementing the construction of the sheepfold are as follows:
- Land Survey, The survey is conducted to finalize the location and land conditioning.
- Sheepfold fabrication, sheepfold structure is made with knockdown system, it aims to facilitate the installation process which is located far from main road access and also as an anticipation if there is a partner failure. If the partner fails then the sheepfold building will be easily disassembled and moved to the place of the new potential partner.
- Establishment of the sheepfold, after the sheepfold manufacturing process is complete then the sheepfold will be assembled in advance in the workshop to find out the quality of the sheepfold, after it is stated to meet the requirements, the sheepfold is ready to be installed in the specified land. The area of land required for the construction of a sheepfold measuring 6 X 12 m with a building size of 4.5 X 10.5 m, where for 1 package of sheepfold with a capacity of 30 sheep will be equipped with multipurpose space. The enclosure is designed with a steel frame and galvalum roof with a pedestal foundation. Other supporting facilities for the sheepfold are a reservoir for drinking water, which is equipped with a water faucet stop at each drinking place.
- Sheep Filling, after checking in detail and the cage declared 100% ready by the KOIN (KOPERASI UMKM INDONESIA) to be occupied by sheep, then the sheepfold will then be cleaned and and spraying disinfectant fluid which aims to eliminate viruses or bacteria. After being allowed to stand for 1 day from spraying, the sheep are then entered with the criteria or specifications of healthy sheep, free of nail disease, with a live weight of 17 kg. To maintain the quality of seedlings that will be fattened, the KOIN (KOPERASI UMKM INDONESIA) has a standard nursery. Sheep seeds to be fattened in partner sheepfold has passed through a strict selection process to maintain the quality of sheep breeds.
- The process of fertilizer processing, as income income for partners in the return of production capital, where payments to the KOIN (KOPERASI UMKM INDONESIA) come from the proceeds of organic fertilizer sales. For fertilizer processing the KOIN (KOPERASI UMKM INDONESIA) will provide the main raw material derived from sheep dung plus spices as an additional component to increase nutrient content in organic fertilizer. The manure produced from the partner farms will be purchased by the KOIN (KOPERASI UMKM INDONESIA), where sheep dung or chicken dung will be valued at Rp. 300 / kg, while the urine of the sheep is valued at Rp. 2.000 / litre. The partners will also be given knowledge of how to cultivate fertilizer in sheepfold environment that is managed by the partners.
- Horticultural cultivation and food farming, From the results of fertilizer processing will be used for fertilization in crop cultivation programs, namely horticultural crops. Plants that are cultivated are vegetable plants that are consumed daily such as cucumbers, long beans, tomatoes, beans, pumpkin golden mama and others. Horticulture is made of two systems, namely cultivation with plant media in a poly bag and cultivation directly to the land. The results of organic fertilizers produced by partners, have passed the stages of trials on food crops such as rice planted on land that requires little water with satisfactory results.
- Ultimate Goal, All programs that run must have a final goal that must be achieved. Likewise, the creative economy independence program initiated by KOIN (KOPERASI UMKM INDONESIA. With the ultimate goal aspired to create an increase in welfare and independence by implementing a modern and integrated management of animal husbandry and agriculture management, so as to reduce unemployment and the achievement of animal protein self-sufficiency from lamb meat and food self-sufficiency with organic planting patterns in the archipelago.