KOIN (KOPERASI UMKM INDONESIA)
In the globalization era of technology-based economic development, KOIN (KOPERASI UMKM INDONESIA) is comes as a multinational scale business entity which engaged in food and energy security, where KOIN (KOPERASI UMKM INDONESIA) is ready to bring a modern innovation that combines creativity, technology, skills and experience from experts in their fields. Especially in the field of livestock that KOIN (KOPERASI UMKM INDONESIA) has made an innovative breakthrough in the design of selected sheepfold building for fattening sheep and innovation of cage building for laying hens with a touch of technology that is easy to make and environmentally friendly with minimal maintenance costs so it can significantly increase production results which indirectly can assist breeder or partners in increasing their production capacity.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Development of the community economy based
The concept of the community economy based development is applied in the form of partnership programs based on the concept of sharia and is managed with a high level of independence so as to eliminate the regionalization perspective so that it is globally integrated into a single unit in terms of capturing potential, excellence and opportunities without contacting with the social culture character that is embodied in the pillars of development which is strengthening aims to:
- Along with breeders and farmers develop the community economy based that presents creative and productive innovations in breeding and agriculture sectors.
- Providing guidance to breeders and farmers with innovative methods in the management of farms and agriculture with appropriate and efficient technology so as to increase productivity to the maximum results gained.
- Managing the farm and agricultural sectors by integrating creativity and technology until productive breeders and farmers are able to be independent in all aspects, through sustainable mentoring assistance mechanisms and professional business management.
- Encourage the productivity of breeders and farmers in terms of significantly increased production capacity which will later have an impact on improving and increasing the economic levels and welfare of breeders and farmers so that they are highly competitive and able to raise the level of the economy into independent entrepreneurs.
Creating innovation and Technology Transfer
- Creating new innovations in the management of sheepfold and modern agricultural technology by utilizing and taking advantage of all opportunities and supporting facilities around us.
- Attracting the interest of the younger generation to participate and actively participate to directly plunge into the business sector of breeding and agricultural to be able to develop all existing potential that exists with the support of professional management and modern management governance.
- Implement innovation and appropriate technology to improve quality and productivity so it can provide added value for the community in supporting food security and economic resilience programs based on an independent management system.
- With innovation and technology transfer, hopefully breeder and farmers can have experience in the field in working to directly apply the knowledge they have, so that they can produce and generate new innovations and creations to be free from the classic problem of dependence on breeding and agricultural supporting products like feed, fertilizers and pesticides.